Monday, May 5, 2008

From the Webmaster's Desk - Reader's Feedback

Feedback from Mr. Jake Tan

Hello, I'm a new reader of your blog.I'm taking the Olevels this year and find your website to be really useful. I also like the various tidbits of your life, they're highly humorous.

If your blog posts were to be tagged and categorized it would be much easier to find what I want. I suggest switching to another blog host, Wordpress(http://wordpress.com/) which provides such features.

An example would be to divide your posts in 3 categories, Animation, Human Geography and Physical Geography and further tag them with the topics. This would be easier than digger through the archives(unless you have a search engine?)

My Response

Dear Jake,

First, I would like to thank you for your support... I'm glad that you have found the notes useful and enjoyed the Fun@Work column. Feel free to share this with your friends.

Next, I would like to respond to your feedback to improve the blog. I'll definitely look into your suggestion. I'm used to the layout and functions of blogspot. Let me explore your suggestion and see if I will be able to transfer the information.

Thank you for your permission to publish our correspondence.

I look forward to your continued support.

No comments: